We are looking for:
A highly skilled and passionate engineer with 4-6 years of experience who shares our drive for making a large impact in the Mobile space. We want people who are excited about using cutting edge technologies to build products and services.
If you have a passion for configuration management (puppet, chec.. the likes), monitoring, and metrics and are a highly motivated self starter with:
- Large scale installation experience.
- Cloud experience (AWS, Joyent, Rackspace, Slicehost etc).
- OS package and repo maintenance.
- Scripting and programming experience (bash and python or ruby a minimum).
Must have had exposure to
- Linux, Solaris, OS X
We’d love to hear from you! Get in touch with us at
- Maintain service availability (proactively & reactively) via fault tolerant designs and infrastructure monitoring.
- Work with the engineering team to resolve issues with production.
- Support the engineering teams in development and stating requirements.
- Long and short term capacity planning.
- Work with the engineering team from start to finish to build, deploy and maintain new features and services.
- Be part of on call rotation.
- Report to the Senior Operations Engineer.
- Satisfaction of having a major impact on the company and the products we build (our team is small, so everything you do is critical)
- Generous Stock Options from an early-stage startup
- Budget for your own hardware setup